For Weds, March 19th….Literary D: Those who didn’t submit a summary PLEASE do ASAP… Remember completing work on time contributes to your participation grade, which is 50% of your quarter grade.
Also, I stated in class that we were to watch the adaptation of Dutchman for homework, but I want to amend that. Please move ahead with beginning to sketch out and draft your first draft of your one act play. Think of where you want the audience begin. We’ll discussing opening scenes in class on Weds.
One Act Play Synopsis:
- Approximately 500 words and/or 5 paragraphs.
- Provide details about your play’s plot, characters, setting, rising action, conflict and resolution.
- See an example of a synopsis/summary of David Auburn’s Proof HERE.
- Lit D Due Monday, March 17, 2014
- Lit E and F Due Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Also for complete description of the One Act Play Project go HERE