Here’s what you’re responsible for completing for this week. All work will be checked in class on Friday, and you must be able to speak on your progress, ideas and concerns regarding your career as journalists.
- Approved Pitch Letter must be uploaded to your website as a separate page
- Mission Statements must be uploaded to your website under the “About” page
- Week Without Walls Article must be uploaded with hyperlinks and photographs to your website as a separate page
- Begin to outline article. Remember this article must be told as a narrative. Think about the Inverted Pyramid
- Spreadsheet/Invoice documenting outreach efforts must be created. Track all emails sent–Name/Agency/Date of Outreach/Follow up/Response/Notes
- Read and be prepared to discuss Art of the Steal: On the Trail of World’s Most Ingenious Thief on Thursday (Lit F and Lit E) and Friday (Lit D)